* Convert your 7-1/4" & 8-1/4" Worm Drive to a Beam Cutter (Saw not included)
* Footplate and built-in site ensures gliding manageability while cutting perfectly straight lines
* The vertical blade allows smooth, exact, square cuts
* One-pass cut for beams, posts, and logs, creating errorless match-ups
* The Beam Cutter does what a chain saw or a circular saw cannot do
* Will rip in depth to 12”
* Will cut angles up to 45°
* Will cut rafters in one operation
* Dust deflector guard
* Will cut cleanly through railroad ties
* Low-profile anti-kickback chain
* Double-guarded, kickback resistant guide bar
* Blade Tooth Material: Steel
* Kerf (in): 0.25"
* Cutting Capacity: 12"
* Material Cut: Wood
* Maximum RPM: 5800
* Tooth Count: 46
* Plate Thickness (in): 0.16"
* Progressive Blade Tooth Spacing: No
* Blade Diameter (in): 3 3/8"